Renewable Diesel Technology
RPS has been working on Renewable Diesel production process for the past few years. We have developed a unique production process that pre-treats the feedstocks such as vegetable oils, animal fats and used cooking oils to a specific standard prior to converting them to Renewable Diesel. This unique method of feedstock standardization comes with many advantages.
- The highest yield of Renewable Diesel from Feedstock.
- Less Hydrogen consumption in Hydrogenation step.
- A trace quantity of side products.
- Maintains the maximum Catalyst life.
- Less equipment to process side streams and VOC’s.
- Less Capital Cost and Processing Cost.
RPS Renewable Diesel Process
RPS in collaboration with few other firms is building its first commercial-scale facility using the above technology. The facility will be capable of processing 150 TPD (tons/day) of vegetable oils, animal fats and used cooking oils. The plant is expected to be operational by end of 2019.
If there is an interest to know more about our technology, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org